100% Acrylic Elastomer Membrane
REDGARD TOPCOAT® Membrane is a water-based, spray-applied liquid, which cures to form a seamless 100% acrylic elastomeric membrane specially designed to seal the entire roof. REDGARD TOPCOAT® Membrane is an ENERGY STAR® qualified reflective product that will help to reduce building temperatures. REDGARD TOPCOAT® Membrane is listed by the Cool Roof Rating CouncilSM for solar reflectance and thermal emittance. It offers high tensile strength and elongation, and has excellent resistance to ultraviolet energy. Ultraviolet rays enhance curing. It is low in VOC, non-flammable and presents minimal hazard to the applicator and the environment. It is available in white (for maximum reflectivity) and 15 standard colors. Custom tinting is available upon request.
REDGARD TOPCOAT® Membrane is designed to protect and waterproof metal, wood, copper, PVC, transite and concrete roof substrates for many years. Substrate shall not pond water for a period longer than 48 hours. Surface must be free of ponding water, ice, snow and debris prior to application. Do not apply at temperatures below 42°F. Substrate temperatures must be below 120°F when applying product.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified reflectivity can dramatically decrease building
- Highly reflective and listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council for solar reflectance and
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Offers high tensile strength and elongation, and is virtually undamaged by extended
exposure to solar ultraviolet energy
- Low VOC, non-flammable, and presents minimal hazard to the applicator or the
- Cures and becomes stronger under the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Water-based for superior protection and easy application
- Is available in white (for maximum reflectivity) and 15 standard colors (custom
tinting is available upon request)
- Limited material warranty available for up to 10 years*
- Guarantees available for up to 20 years*