Elastomeric Multi Use Polyurea
REDGARD ELASTAFLEX 1.0 UB is a very economical self-leveling polyurea is a unique blend of aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry with greater color/gloss retention and is more UV resistant than aromatic polyureas. REDGARD ELASTAFLEX 1.0 is formulated to be processed through a special Synergy proportioner such as the Low Pressure Gear Proportioner (LPG).
- 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOC’s
- Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
- Fast-set 1:1 ratio, return to service in hours, not days.
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
- Roof coating used over metal, polyurethane foam, concrete, and certain single ply membranes.
- Liner for concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
- Coating for steel or other surfaces subject to corrosion.
- Encapsulation for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
- Replace or repair failed sheet membrane liners, steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
- In between slab waterproofing.
- Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials.
- Earthen containment used with geotextile membranes.
STATIC MIX POUR
– To fill or repair control joints, random cracks, and shallow spalls on concrete surfaces.
|JOINTFILL COVERAGE RATES: Linear Feet Per Gallon|
|*CURED FILM PROPERTIES poured with low pressure; unheated proportioner|
|Tensile Strength ASTM D638||± 2,300 psi (16 mpa)|
|Elongation ASTM D638||± 500%|
|Hardness (Shore D) ASTM D2240-81||30 ± 5|
|Test samples were poured through LPG proportionerwith Static Mix gun at 150 psi at 70˚F (21˚C)|
|*All cured film properties are approximate since processing parameters, ad-mixture type, and quantities will change physical properties of the cured elastomer. All samples for above test were un-tinted and force cured or aged for more than three weeks. It is recommended that the user perform their own independent testing.|
|Solids by Volume||100%|
|Solids by Weight||100%|
|Volatile Organic Compounds||0 lbs/gal (0 g/l)|
|Theoretical Coverage DFT||100 sq. ft. @ 16 mils/gal|
|Weight per gallon (approx.)||8.55 lbs. (3.87 kg)|
|Number of coats||1-2|
|Mix Ratio (by volume)||1 "A": 1"B"|
|Shelf Life Unopened Containers @60-90˚F (15-32˚C)||Six Months||Minimum material/container temperature for application is 70˚F (21˚C)|
|Gel||± 25-50 sec.|
|Tack Free||± 1.5 - 2.5 min.|
|Post Cure **||24 hour|
|**Complete polymerization to achieve final strength can take up to several days or weeks, depending on a variety of conditions or product type.|